I’m Jennifer Lee Robinson, founder and Chief Kitchen Diva of The Adventuresome Kitchen
I work with people all over the world who want to clean up their diet, and eat well. I give them the tools, knowledge, and confidence to bring better food into their lives while making it feel like a party in the kitchen!
My goal is to help One Million people make the shift to better eating.
- In the last 5 years, I’ve helped over 27,000 people improve their diet, and by extension, their health and well-being! That’s a lot- but there’s more to do.
In addition to being a celiac chef, I’m also a professional musician with a Master’s Degree in Opera Performance and Choral Conducting, a published author in the area of leadership and organizational development, a former teacher, and an entrepreneur! Whew!
In my free time, when I’m not developing recipes, meal plans, classes, or coaching my clients, I can be found
- Doing dance-offs in my kitchen with Mr. Kitchen Diva, and the Kitchen Divas in Training.
- Or traveling to Paris to study French and French cooking
- Or NASTAR ski racing with the Kitchen Divas in Training
- Or writing cheeky romance novels
If you’re dying to know more, here are a few things you don’t know about me..
- I met Mr. Kitchen Diva in a flamenco dance class
- I used to set grilled cheese sandwiches on fire (I’ve come a long way!)
- I’ve performed on 3 continents
- I have a freckle on my retina- it’s magic!
- When I was 7 I jumped off the roof of my house with an umbrella believing I could fly- I may have, because I only twisted my ankle!
Work with me & play with me right this second by opting in to my email list, getting on the waiting list for my next class, or hiring me to help you transform your diet and your life!